1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Went to Vietnam for the first time!!! Actually I'm still here but I'll be returning to the Netherlands TOMORROW..
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't make any last year but I will, for 2011.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
England (twice), Germany, Vietnam.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Uh, I'd like to go back to school or start working. There's an entrance exam coming up in January for the St.Joost so I'n crossing my fingers...
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Being on the Vietnamese countryside, witnessing all the poverty, the beautiful sight of the sea's waves and being around my grandparents.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
lol u kidding
9. What was your biggest failure?
Dropping out of college.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
As much of an autistic leper as ever.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A new bicycle wait I still need to get that :[
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Apartment rent, clothes, comixxx
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
This trip to Vietnam.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? It's the same, really.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter.
iii. richer or poorer? Richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Grabbed opportunities by the balls.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Letting life go by.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my BF and his family at home in Den Bosch.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
22. How many one-night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Misfits ("Why is a gorrila wearing a gorrila suit?" ONLY ON MISFITS, PEOPLE), Community, Peep Show, some animus like The Tatami Galaxy, I FORGOT THE REST.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
My sister's BF. Nah I don't actually hate him, but having had to share living quarter's with him for the past few weeks has been challenging.
25. What was the best book you read?
Arnon Grunberg - Tirza.
Thought I found The Joodse Messias funnier, Tirza was a lot more meaningful- Jorgen Hofmeester is a sad,sad man. Haven't seen the movie yet!
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Them Crooked Vultures???
...But anything Josh Homme related, really. YEAH SO I LIKE THE GUY BUT WHO DOESN'T.
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
There's some stuff I wanted to order trough pick-up service upcoming Comiket but IM TOO LATE.
Yeah okay the its mostly the 42x17 book from Candygang/Barekura BUT IM CRYING INSIDE.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Pineapple Express... "It's like... killin' a unicorn... with, like, a bomb... "
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went on a weekend holiday to London with my BF, turned 21.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I'd still been in school?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Most of my clothes were purchased from Men at Work, like the year before that.
Can't wait to get to raid the sales racks when I return.
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Josh Homme ;_;
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I live under a rock ):
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
uhhhhhhhh I think I met Niels at the start of this year and we became pretty good friends.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Some stuff from Michio Kaku books, I guess.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
LIFE IS BUT A MOMENT, A MEANINGLESS GRAIN OF SAND